The aromas of candles with their relaxing aromas will help you relax and unwind. Essential oils are used in some of the most relaxing candle scents, but synthetic scents can also have a calming impact in your home.
Relax with lavender scented candles
Perhaps the most famous fragrance in aromatherapy with essential oils, lavender is known for its hypnotic properties. If you’re looking for a scent to bring back the calm after a long, stressful and hectic day, simply light a lavender candle, take off your shoes, raise your feet, and play soft, soothing music. You will immediately be on the path of relaxation.
- Lavender is used in aromatherapy treatments to relieve migraines and other forms of headaches.
- It is also used to treat insomnia by improving sleep due to its soothing and relaxing properties.
- Research has shown that lavender can help improve neurological disorders, according to the National Institutes of Health.
Relax with citrus aromas
Citrus scents like lemon or orange can instantly dispel the fog and relieve the stress built up over the day.
- Citrus scents can lift your dull mood by filling your home with the scent of sunshine.
- You can’t help but feel stressed when you are greeted with a fresh citrus scent.
Combination of pine and vanilla
On some days, you may need a soothing scent combination to help you relax! Pine and vanilla might seem like too much of a contrast to blend into something refreshing, but they’re a great pair.
- The combination of pinon pine and vanilla de leche scented that is use Candles For Relaxing creates a soothing scent that will add a cozy atmosphere to your home.
- Pignon pine brings a unique aroma to your home with a hint of the sweet scent of freshly cut pine, while vanilla de leche adds a touch of vanilla.
- This combination can be compared to a breath of fresh air. When you are surrounded by these pleasant scents, it is still difficult to turn on.
Relax with a eucalyptus and mint candle
Similar to peppermint, peppermint has soothing and restless properties. When mixed with eucalyptus, this candle scent becomes as powerful as the one you should have on hand to help you relax when you come home every day.
- Eucalyptus is used to treat respiratory ailments and helps you breathe better so you can breathe deeply and cool off.
- In holistic medicine, it is also used to treat tension headaches.
Reduce stress with a rosemary candle
If you’re having a bad day and you feel like you’re at the end of a rope, grab a rosemary-scented candle. Rosemary is a great scent to fight headaches and mental fatigue as well as physical exhaustion.
Reduce stress with honeysuckle and jasmine
Lovely blooming scents make this candle a great choice for a tension-free zone. Light one in your room or bedroom and close your eyes for an instant dive into a warm summer evening.
- Honeysuckle is known to relieve anxiety and headaches from stress, and in some cases, depression.
- Jasmine essential oil is believed to calm the nervous system. It can help relieve muscle tension.
- For DIY candle makers, this scent can become one of the favorites.